BOOK NOW FOR CHALLENGE ROTH 2019 WITH GUARANTEED RACE ENTRY ACCESS
Our 5-Night Challenge Roth Package
- Exclusive access to purchase a 2019 Challenge Roth race slot. Guaranteed entry, no waiting online!
- Round trip transportation from the Nuremberg OR Munich airports to our hotel
- 5 Nights of premium accommodations at our 4-Star Nuremberg property (Check-in is Thursday; Check-out is Tuesday)
- Daily hotel full breakfasts (hot and cold buffet with a variety of options)
- Event transfers to the Expo, Race Registration, Challenge Roth Welcome Dinner, Bike Check-In, Race Morning drop off at the swim start, shuttle post-race back to the hotel, and the Challenge Roth Awards on Monday
- Swim course orientation at the canal / swim start
- Bike/run course orientation - we drive the full bike course with you, identifying key spots
- Challenge Roth Tours Gifts including hat, commemorative shirt, and small kit bag
- Exclusive Race Registration time for our group - no waiting in long lines
- Transport of your bike to and from the race site from our hotel for check-in at T1
- Retrieval of your bike and 2 gear bags after the race and secure transport back to our hotel
- Access to our bike mechanic services at the hotel, exclusively for RaceQuest (you can add full bike assembly and re-packing after the race for $150 at check-out)
- Roth Race Day Fans - transportation around the race course, snacks, drinks and special seating areas for our spectators
- Optional training plans available, written specifically for this event for RaceQuest Travel athletes*
- Access to massage therapist at our hotel, exclusive to our group*
- Facebook Group assisting with your questions prior to travel
- Video previews of the swim, bike, run with our professional athlete guides
- Access to discounts from RaceQuest Travel partners
*Services available for modest additional fee. Please reserve bike service as an "add-on" at time of booking.
2019 Challenge Roth 5-Night Tour Pricing
When booking, choose "July 4, 2019" as your tour date.
Single Occupancy 5-night tour, Athlete or Spectator: $2,395
Double Occupancy 5-night tour, Athlete or Spectator: $1,895 per person
Children Ages 4-13 (age on race day): $395
Children Ages 3 and under: No charge
Post-Roth Tour Extension: Visit Prague, Salzburg and Munich
Take advantage of our stress-free way to see more of Europe with or 5-day, 5-night, 5-star tour extension to three of Europe's most treasured cities: Prague, Salzburg and Munich. With beautiful 5-star accommodations, all ground transportation, experienced tour guides, daily breakfast and our tips for things to see and do in each city, our Europe's Treasures tour is a great family-friendly way to conclude your "race-cation!"
Pricing for this extension begins at $1,895 per person, double occupancy. Single occupancy price is $2,495. Space on this tour is very limited to ensure a small-group experience, so book here after securing your Challenge Roth tour, or simply add this tour at checkout by clicking "Continue Shopping."
Full Terms and Conditions
Tour details are subject to change. Challenge Roth race slot is purchased in a separate transaction. Once you've chosen a travel package and completed your $500 non-refundable deposit, we will provide a unique online race registration access code from Challenge Roth (by June 1). You will be responsible for activating your personal code and link in order to register, typically a 48-hour time window. Please be aware that on or after February 1, 2019, no changes or refunds can be made. All pricing in our materials is per person. Athletes and spectators are charged the same price, as you have access to all services, activities, tours and transfers, regardless of your racing status. You may elect to pay in full at the time of booking, or use our 3-installment plan. After your initial deposits, we collect an installment on September 1 and final balance on November 1. Airfare is not included, but we are happy to provide complimentary planning for you air travel. Transaction fees (3%) for our credit card transactions will be collected in addition to stated tour fees. For full Terms and Conditions that govern this tour, please click here to review. We look forward to sharing this amazing race with you!