Beginner-Friendly Triathlon Camp in Costa Rica
- 5-night triathlon training camp and active vacation experience with ground transportation, catered daily brunch and Chef-prepared dinners, professional coaching and SAG support for group swim, bike and run sessions. OPTIONAL 6th Night Available.
- Ideal Location: Guanacaste, Costa Rica in the beautiful village of Las Catalinas (Liberia LIR Airport); the "gold coast" Pacific side of Costa Rica
- Training for all paces; beginner-friendly sessions are based on time, not distance
- Pricing: $1,595 per person, athlete or non-training guest
- Accommodations: Purchased separately through RaceQuest after camp booking; priced as low as $75 per person, per night (5-night minimum) at our 5-star Las Catalinas resort
- Bike Rental Available: rent a carbon, disc brake road bike from us for $300 for the week