"Rock the W" Triathlon Training Camp
Join Us February 12-17, 2019 - NOW BOOKING
- 5-night triathlon training camp and active vacation experience with ground transportation, catered daily breakfast and Chef-prepared dinners, professional coaching and SAG support for group swim, bike and run sessions
- Ideal Location: Guanacaste, Costa Rica in the beautiful village of Las Catalinas (Liberia LIR Airport); the "gold coast" Pacific side of Costa Rica
- Perfect Training for anyone considering or currently racing "half" or "full" distance triathlons. We welcome all paces; sessions are based on time, not distance!
- Pricing: $1,595 per person, athlete or non-training guest
- Accommodations: Purchased separately after camp booking; priced as low as $75 per person, per night (5-night minimum)
- Bike Rental Available: rent a carbon road bike from us for $300 for the week
Why train with us in Costa Rica?
Our training camp kicks off with a Sunset Welcome Party, where you will meet your fellow athletes and our staff. The next morning, we begin our training days with open water swimming, group bike rides, group trail runs to accommodate all paces, transition skills and race day nutrition and strategy discussions.
RaceQuest will be supporting your training fully with SAG support, nutrition, and plenty of encouragement. We are committed to meeting your training and travel needs with exceptional service from a staff with years of experience in taking care of triathletes and their families.
Limited availability with no more than 12 athletes ensures you'll have plenty of opportunity to have Coach Robert Flanigan answer your questions and work closely with you to improve.
Our camp is perfectly suitable for those training to take on their first "half" or "full" long course race, as well as those who have years of experience at these distances. We base all workouts on time, and NOT distance, so that all paces will love it!
Shake the "rust" off from Winter season and join us in warm and sunny Costa Rica, a country we know so well.
Our home base is the spectacular oceanfront community of Las Catalinas. We'll start and end our days enjoying delicious meals, triathlon instruction and plenty of training that's based on time and not distance. All paces are accommodated!
Smooth roads and warm waters await you! The year-round sunshine and ideal training conditions are the perfect way to escape Winter's icy grip!
- Round trip transfer from/to the airport (Liberia, Costa Rica - LIR)
- Daily catered full breakfast in our villa
- 5 nights of Chef-catered, multi-course dinners
- Sunset Welcome Party - Pura Vida!
- 4-1/2 days of professionally guided training sessions
- Open water swimming with SUP escorts
- Access to the 25-meter, 4-lane saltwater lap pool, beach club, Technogym and spa
- SAG support and safety vehicle escort for our group bike rides
- Bike mechanic access and assistance building up or breaking down your bike
- Run training sessions on road, paths, and groomed trails with spectacular views
- Camp structure limited to just 12 athletes per session, max
- "Yoga for Triathletes" session
- Previews of the IRONMAN Costa Rica 70.3 bike course
- Transportation to excursions, shopping and cultural experiences from our villa
- Guest Program, offering access to the private beach club, pools, gym and spa. Spa services and massage are available for a small additional fee. SUP, snorkeling and mountain bike use and yoga is also available.
- English and Spanish-fluent camp staff
- Daily housekeeping of your accommodation - note this is purchased separately from us after confirming your camp booking
- Expert assistance booking additional nights in Costa Rica that may include Tamarindo, Mount Arenal volcano area, rain forest tours and zip-lining. "Add-a-night" at checkout and we'll plan a special day for you!
- Our Feb. 12-17 camp features 4-1/2 days of training with Team Wattie Ink's Robert "Flanny" Flanigan
- Escorted, course for open water swims
- Escorted, full SAG support for group bike rides
- Group run courses accommodate all paces
- Nutritional support for your training sessions
- Camp staff with vast experience in taking care of the needs of triathletes
Carbon Road Bike Rentals Available
Leave your bike at home and rent one of our new FELT Z6 Disc carbon fiber road bikes. This is the optimum bike for our training rides with light weight, race-worthy responsiveness and disc brakes for confident descents.
Available at checkout when you book this as an "Add-On" for $300 for the week.
Pricing and How to Book
February 12-17, 2019
- Athlete Package or Guest Package: $1,595 per person, reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due December 1, 2018. See full terms and conditions.
- Accommodations are purchased separately. We will notify all camp attendees when accommodations are open for booking. We offer a variety of options, including shared rooms that start at just $75 per night. Every accommodation option here is absolutely 5-star! View the camp accommodations details here.
Scenes from our Triathlon Training Camps
Take a tour of our triathlete's training paradise! Situated on Guanacaste, Costa Rica's Gold Coast on the Pacific ocean, the warm and clear waters of Las Catalinas provide swimmers with Kona-like conditions while making activities such as SUP, snorkeling and trail running part of the fun of this prestigious location.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 1-855-872-8669 with any question prior to making your booking.
Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is due at time of booking to reserve your spot at camp. This is payable by major credit card through our secure booking system. The remaining balance is collected on December 1, 2018. All camp registration fees and accommodations are non-refundable. We strongly recommend travel insurance against unplanned losses including your registration fee and housing. Please visit www.travelinsurance.com to see options. All camp registrants will be notified regarding accommodation options and prices.