RaceQuest Mountain Bike Camp
March 17-22, 2019
Join us in Sweet Single Track Paradise
We're accepting reservations now for up to 12 mountain biking enthusiasts, from beginners to pros, who want to join us for a 5-night MTB shredfest on the awesome single track trails of Las Catalinas in Costa Rica.
MTB Camp happens March 17-22, 2019, and booking is now open. See all details below to confirm your spot.
WATCH NOW: Take a look at the Amazing MTB Trails in Las Catalinas
RaceQuest Mountain Bike Camp
- Ideal Location: Situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica's Gold Coast on the Pacific ocean. The mountains rise very quickly providing 30 km of privately built and maintained Super Sweet Single Track with rewarding ocean views.
- Comprehensive: 5-night mountain bike camp and active vacation experience
- Family-Friendly: We include ground transportation and we offer optional water sport and other activities for the entire family
- Perfect Training: Get out of the cold and prepare for the upcoming MTB season
- Pricing: $795 per person, athlete or non-training guest, plus accommodation fee.
- MTB Bike Rental Included! No need to travel with your bike; This experience includes mountain bike rental AND all the other great activities we will be doing including paddle boarding, kayaking, boogie boarding and more! Choose from a fleet of hard tail and full suspension bikes at the fantastic Pura Vida Ride multi-sport bike shop onsite.
- Accommodation Fee: We keep the prices for accommodation flexible to suit every budget. All accommodations are truly 5-star and start at just $75 per person if you want to bunk up with your buddies. An average price is around $200 per night and King Master Suite accommodations are around $300 per night. All accommodation choices will be presented to you after camp registration is confirmed.
- Round trip transfer from/to the airport (Liberia, Costa Rica - LIR)
- Sunset Welcome Party
- Hard tail and full suspension mountain bikes (no need to bring your bike!)
- 4-1/2 days of professionally guided training sessions
- 4-1/2 days of access to water sports including SUP, Kayaks, Boogie Boards, Snorkels, etc
- Guest Program offering access to the private beach club, pools, gym and spa. Spa services and massage are available in our villa for a small additional fee.
- English and Spanish-fluent camp staff
- Expert assistance booking additional nights in Costa Rica that may include Tamarindo for world-class surfing, Mount Arenal volcano area, rain forest tours and zip-lining at Diamante EcoAdventure Park.
Professional NICA Certified MTB Coaching
- Our MTB camp will feature 4-1/2 days of training under the guidance of NICA Certified Mountain Biking Coach, Chip Beard
- Our Camp staff with vast experience in taking care of the needs of mountain bikers, including XTERRA professional athletes, will be there to assist you!
Camp Pricing and Booking
- Athlete Package or Guest Package: $795 per person, reserved with a $300 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to camp start date and will be collected on the card provided for your initial deposit. See full terms and conditions below.
- Accommodations are purchased separately. We will notify all camp attendees when accommodations are open for booking. We offer a variety of options, including shared rooms that start at just $75 per night. Every accommodation option here in the community of Las Catalinas is absolutely 5-star. We utilize large private villas, flats and the new hotel opening February 2019.
- Mountain Bike Rentals will be included. If you prefer to bring your own bike, that's good, too!
Make it a "Combo!"
This experience can be easily paired with our Challenge Roth Triathlon Camp taking place March 11-16, 2019. Two weeks of swimming, biking, trail running and mountain biking in Costa Rica is your ultimate "training-cation!"
Tour Our Athlete's Paradise!
Situated on Guanacaste, Costa Rica's Gold Coast on the Pacific ocean, the warm and clear waters of Las Catalinas provide swimmers with beautiful conditions while making activities such as SUP, snorkeling and trail running part of the fun of this prestigious location. A 25m saltwater training pool, Technogym equipment, exclusive Beach Club, and dining options are nestled among the verdant mountains and provide spectacular ocean views. Our accommodations are nothing less than a true villa featuring the finest amenities available to help you recover with a great night's rest. Villas include WiFi and laundry facilities.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 1-855-TRAV-NOW
Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person will be due at time of booking to reserve your spot at camp. This is payable by major credit card through our secure booking system. The remaining balance (including your accommodation) is collected 30 days prior to camp start date. We collect your balance on the credit card provided at the time of initial booking. All camp registration fees and accommodations are non-refundable. We strongly recommend travel insurance against unplanned losses including your registration fee and accommodations. You can obtain a quote from our partner, World Nomads, here. All camp registrants will be notified regarding accommodation options and prices.