FULL-SERVICE RACE WEEK TOUR, FROM $2,295
Classic 7-Night Challenge Roth Tour Package
Want to bring your club or team? Please inquire with an email to email@example.com with your request. We work with large groups to provide guaranteed race entry and tour access for all triathlon team or club members.
- Exclusive access to purchase a 2019 Challenge Roth race slot - LIMITED TIME!
- Round trip transportation from the Nuremberg OR Munich airports to our hotel
- 7 Nights of accommodations at our 4-Star Nuremberg hotel (Tuesday-Tuesday)
- Daily full breakfasts (hot and cold bar buffet; plenty of variety)
- Event transfers to the Expo, Race Registration, Challenge Roth Welcome Dinner, Bike Check-In, Race Morning drop off at the swim start, return shuttle after the race, and the Challenge Roth Awards brunch on Monday
- Private Welcome Dinner and Roth Castle Tour with Challenge Roth's CEO, Felix Walchshoefer (Wednesday evening)
- Exclusive race merchandise shopping session before it opens to the public
- Morning run sessions led by our Pros
- Swim course orientation at the canal / swim start
- Bike/run course orientation - we drive the full bike course, pointing out key spots
- Tour Gifts including hat, commemorative shirt, and small kit bag
- Exclusive Race Registration time for our group - no waiting in long lines
- Transport your bike to + from the race site from our hotel (for bike check-in at T1)
- Retrieval of your bike and 2 gear bags after the race; secure transport of your gear back to our hotel
- Race Day Fans Tour - transport to swim start, and to hot spots on the bike and run in our air conditioned motor coach; special stadium seating, food and drinks
- Access to bike mechanic services for our group such as bike assembly and re-packing after the race*
- Optional training plans available, written specifically for this event for RaceQuest Travel athletes*
- Access to massage therapist, at our hotel*
- Facebook Group assisting with your questions prior to travel
- Access to discounts from RaceQuest Travel partners like World Nomads
*Services available for modest additional fee. Please inquire at time of booking.
2019 Challenge Roth Classic 7-Night Tour Pricing
When booking, please choose "July 2, 2019" as your tour date.
Single Occupancy 7-night tour, Athlete or Spectator: $2,895
Double Occupancy 7-night tour, Athlete or Spectator: $2,295 per person
Children Ages 4-13 (age on race day): $395
Children Ages 3 and under: No charge
Post-Roth Tour Extension: Visit Prague, Salzburg and Munich
Take advantage of our stress-free way to see more of Europe with our 5-day, 5-night tour extension to three of Europe's most treasured cities: Prague, Salzburg and Munich. With beautiful 5-star accommodations, all ground transportation, experienced tour guides, bike storage in Munich for the week, daily breakfast and our tips for things to see and do in each city, our Europe's Treasures tour is a great family-friendly way to conclude your "race-cation!"
Pricing for this extension begins at $1,895 per person, double occupancy. Single occupancy is available for $2,495. Space on this tour is very limited to ensure a small-group experience, so book here after securing your Challenge Roth tour, or simply add this tour at checkout by clicking "Continue Shopping."
Full Terms and Conditions
Tour details are subject to change. Challenge Roth race slot is purchased in a separate transaction. Once you've chosen a travel package and completed your $500 non-refundable deposit, we will provide a unique online race registration access code from Challenge Roth. You will be responsible for activating your personal code and link in order to register, typically a 48-hour time window. Please be aware that on or after February 1, 2019, no changes or refunds can be made. We will charge the balance due no later than November 1, 2018. All pricing in our materials is per person. Athletes and spectators are charged the same price, as you have access to all services, activities, tours and transfers, regardless of your racing status. You may elect to pay in full at the time of your booking, or use our 3-installment plan. After your initial deposits, we may collect an installment on September 1 and the final balance on November 1.
Airfare is not included, but we are happy to help you with complimentary air travel planning. Transaction fees (3%) for our credit card transactions will be collected in addition to stated tour fees. For full Terms and Conditions that govern this tour, please click here to review. We look forward to sharing this amazing race with you!