CONTACT US NOW FOR 2019 ROTH RACE ENTRY TOURS
Our 7-Night Challenge Roth Tour Package Includes:
- Exclusive access to purchase a 2019 Challenge Roth race slot - guaranteed
- Round trip transportation from the Nuremberg OR Munich airports to our hotel
- 7 Nights of accommodations at our 4-Star Nuremberg property (Tuesday - Tuesday)
- Daily hotel full breakfasts (hot and cold bar buffet; plenty of variety)
- Event transfers to the Expo, Race Registration, Challenge Roth Welcome Dinner, Bike Check-In, Race Morning drop off at the swim start, return shuttle after the race, and the Challenge Roth Awards brunch on Monday
- Welcome Party with Challenge Family's Felix, Alice and Kathrin Walchshoefer (Wednesday evening)
- Exclusive race merchandise shopping session before it opens to the public
- Run training session
- Swim course orientation
- Bike/run course orientation - we drive the full course with you
- RaceQuest Travel / Challenge Tours Gift Bag including hat, performance visor and performance shirt
- Exclusive Race Registration table for our group - no waiting in long lines
- Transport of your bike to and from the race site from our hotel
- Retrieval of your bike and 2 gear bags after the race; secure transport of your gear back to our hotel
- Access to bike mechanic services for our group such as bike assembly and re-packing after the race*
- Optional training plans available, written specifically for this event for RaceQuest Travel athletes*
- Access to massage therapist, at our hotel*
- Facebook Group assisting with your questions prior to travel
- Access to discounts from RaceQuest Travel partners
*Services available for modest additional fee. Please inquire at time of booking.
Pricing for Challenge Roth 2018
Single Occupancy 7-night tour: $2,295
Double Occupancy 7-night tour: $1,895 per person
Children Ages 4-13 (age on race day): $350
Children Ages 3 and under: No charge
Post-Roth Tour Extension: Visit Prague and Salzburg
Take advantage of our stress-free way to see more of Europe with our 5-day, 4-night tour extension to two of Europe's most treasured cities: Prague and Salzburg. With beautiful (4-and 5-star) accommodations, all ground transportation, experienced tour guides, daily breakfast and our tips for things to see and do in each city, our Europe's Treasures tour is a great family-friendly way to conclude your "race-cation!"
Pricing for this extension begins at $1,295 per person, double occupancy. Single occupancy is available for $1,495. Space on this tour is limited to 10 guests to ensure a small-group experience, so book here after securing your Challenge Roth tour, or simply add this tour at checkout by clicking "Continue Shopping." 3 SPOTS LEFT!
Full Terms and Conditions
Tour details are subject to change. Challenge Roth race slot is purchased in a separate transaction. Once you've chosen a travel package and completed your $500 non-refundable deposit, we will provide a unique online race registration access code from Challenge Roth. You will be responsible for activating your personal code and link in order to register, typically a 48-hour time window. Please be aware that on or after February 1, 2018, no changes or refunds can be made. We will charge the balance due 90 days after your initial booking. All pricing in our materials is per person. Athletes and spectators are charged the same price, as you have access to all services, activities, tours and transfers, regardless of your racing status. Discounted pricing is available for children, please inquire with us if you are bringing the family so we may accommodate you properly. Airfare is not included. Transaction fees (2.9%) for our credit card transactions will be collected in addition to stated tour fees. For full Terms and Conditions that govern this tour, please click here to review. We look forward to sharing this amazing race with you!